Monday, November 29, 2010

I don't have a name for this season.

Bangkok is weather weird. The first few weeks after I got back from England it was goooorgeous here. However, right before I got back most of the city flooded and then it got VERY hot again--for example, Thanksgiving was well into the 90s. Anyway, with this heat came the mosquitos. They swarm everywhere, even inside. It's straight up disgusting. I've been getting eaten alive for a few weeks now, but nothing compared to what happened to me just a mere 24 hours ago. I have a friend who is moving, so we went to a little get together at his old place. We sat outside their place, which has a beautiful deck overlooking the river. We were just there for a few hours, but in two hours i got SIXTY-EIGHT, that's 68, mosquito bites on my feet alone. I mean, my legs got eaten too, but seriously. 68. So that's how my life is going.
In other news, we made a Thanksgiving feast, and it was delicious. I'll post pictures sometime.
You should watch this video, because this song is amazing. Okay. That's all.

1 comment: